Can I get funding to insulate a loft conversion?

Can I get funding to insulate a loft conversion?

If you use your loft as a bedroom, you may still be eligible for funding to insulate your loft.

Insulation for converted lofts is called Room In Roof Insulation and is covered under the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) Scheme.

The measure consists of thermal insulation boards placed over the existing plasterboard called overboarding - this is then be re-plastered to look like the original room.

The insulation creates a blanket effect allowing you to more easily maintain a warm home without using as much energy to do so, saving you money on your energy bills.

How can I access funding for Room in Roof insulation?

You need to check if you are eligible for funding under the ECO Scheme.

The criteria for the scheme can be viewed here.

Measures installed under ECO funding must be completed by TrustMark and PAS;2030 accredited installers.

YES Energy Solutions can help you through the qualification process and arrange an install through our accreted installer network that covers most areas of Great Britain.

Contact Us

For a free no obligation quote, contact YES Energy Solutions.

T: 01422 880100 (Office Hours: 9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri)

Or Contact Us

Share this story

Related Services Category

Related Articles

Get Expert Free Advice

Fill in the form below with your details and we will give you a ring back.
This form collects your name, email address and phone number so that we can respond to your enquiry. Your information will only be used for this purpose, please see our privacy notice linked at the bottom of the page to see how we protect and manage your data.

Grants & Advice

Find out more about saving energy and the funding opportunities available.

Read More