Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information are Contractual Obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep your name, address, contact details, qualification eligibility evidence and call recordings. All of our calls are recorded, when we require explicit consent we retain the call recording as proof of consent. After 6 years we will dispose of your information by removing it from our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
• You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at YES Energy Solutions, Unit 1, Brookwoods Industrial Estate, Burrwood Way, Holywell Green, HX4 9BH or Email us: email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.