YES Energy Solutions
Say YES to lower energy bills
Call us on 01422 880100
Explore Boilers & Heating
Explore Solar & Renewables
Explore Who We Help
BEIS recently announced the closure of the UK's Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme (DRHI) by the 31st of March 2022.
The DRHI is a government financial incentive to promote the use of renewable heat with the overall aim of reducing carbon emissions and helping the UK meet its energy targets.
In return for joining the scheme customers receive quarterly payments for seven years based of the amount of clean energy produced by their systems.
If you intend to apply before the closing date please consider:
• If your heating system is full installed and commissioned
• That some circumstances require you to install metering to be eligible
• Finally that you have all essential documentation prepared such as:
• Your Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) certificate number
• Your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) number
• Evidence of your contribution towards the purchase or installation of the heating system
The closure of the scheme by midnight on the 31st March will also include the closure of application’s to register Metering and Monitoring Services Packages (MMSP).
If you wish to further understand why the scheme was closed and the reasoning behind the outcome then visit the GOV.UK website to read the full response.
Get Expert Free Advice
Find out more about saving energy and the funding opportunities available.
Also find us on:
All Rights Reserved © YES Energy Solutions 2022
Head Office: Unit 1, Brookwoods Industrial Estate, Burrwood Way, Holywell Green, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX4 9BH
Company Registration No. 03995784
VAT Registration No. 746618114