YES Energy Solutions
Say YES to lower energy bills
Call us on 01422 880100
Explore Boilers & Heating
Explore Solar & Renewables
Explore Who We Help
Through the BUS scheme the government will be providing grants for the installation of low carbon heating technologies.
The scheme will be open to domestic and non-domestic properties in England and Wales from 2022 – 2025.
Full details on the scheme and what it may able to offer you can be found below.
1st April 2022 – Low carbon heating systems that are commissioned on or after this date will be entitled to support under the scheme.
11th April 2022 – Installers will be able to open an account for the scheme with Ofgem the scheme administrator.
23rd May 2022 – The scheme opens for grant applications and payments.
• £5,000 off the cost and installation of an air source heat pump
• £5,000 off the cost and installation of a biomass boiler
• £6,000 off the cost and installation of a ground source heat pump
(Funding is not available for the replacement of existing low carbon heating systems)
You may be eligible if:
• You live in England or Wales
• Own your property (home or small non domestic property)
The property will need to have:
• An installation capacity up to 45kWth
• A valid EPC with no outstanding recommendations for loft/cavity wall insulation
The scheme process
1. A MSC certified installer must carry out the work
2. The installer advises on the customers eligibility for the grant
3. A quote is agreed upon
4. The installer applies for the grant
5. Ofgem will confirm if the installer is working on the customers behalf
Get Expert Free Advice
Find out more about saving energy and the funding opportunities available.
Also find us on:
All Rights Reserved © YES Energy Solutions 2023
Head Office: Unit 1, Brookwoods Industrial Estate, Burrwood Way, Holywell Green, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX4 9BH
Company Registration No. 03995784
VAT Registration No. 746618114
Terms & conditions
Equality & diversity policy
Modern slavery & human trafficking policy
Back to top ^