Non-Financial Advice

If you need information, support or advice regarding your energy, one of the following resources may be of use to you.

Note: If you need help regarding debt, you can refer to our Debt Advice page.

Ofgem Priority Services Register
If you are struggling with high energy bills, you may be eligible for the Priority Services Register. The website also offers a lot of useful information regarding your energy.

Citizens Advice Bureau
If you are having issues with you energy supplier, you can contact Citizens Advice by phone, webchat, textphone or in-person at your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

Age UK
If you or someone you care for is an older person, you can contact Age UK for advice on benefits, energy, debt and complaints.

National Energy Action (NEA)
If you or someone you know can't afford to heat their home, you can get in touch with NEA who offer advice on their helpline and a webchat services.

If you have a disability, you can get in touch with Scope for support regarding your energy bills.

For more advice and support, contact YES Energy Solutions.

Say 'YES' to lower energy bills!

T: 01422 880100 (office hours: 9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri)

Or Contact Us

Share this story

Get Expert Free Advice

Fill in the form below with your details and we will give you a ring back.
This form collects your name, email address and phone number so that we can respond to your enquiry. Your information will only be used for this purpose, please see our privacy notice linked at the bottom of the page to see how we protect and manage your data.

Grants & Advice

Find out more about saving energy and the funding opportunities available.

Read More